Supposedly a "mouth freshner," Tit Bits look like Tic Tacs but taste like that time that Grandma washed your mouth out with soap and made you use the toilet brush to scrub your potty tongue. I like 'em!
Really Tim, all I'm asking for is like 3 or 4 shots of your dinner, 3 or 4 sentences saying what it is and what it tastes like, and maybe a sentence or two about the ambiance of the restaurant and the service, if dining out.
Not too much to ask. And of course a rating on the Vishnu arm scale.
Really Tim, all I'm asking for is like 3 or 4 shots of your dinner, 3 or 4 sentences saying what it is and what it tastes like, and maybe a sentence or two about the ambiance of the restaurant and the service, if dining out.
ReplyDeleteNot too much to ask. And of course a rating on the Vishnu arm scale.
"Tit Bits" sounds like something junior high boys call flat-chested girls.
ReplyDelete